- Change in the base architecture of Promotional Office to x86 version to maintain compatibility with other programs like Microsoft Office.
- Change in the base architecture of Promotional Office to .NET version 4.52 resolving speed and stability issues.
- Change in the base architecture of Promotional Office to the latest Devexpress version.
- Changes in a screen layout can now be reset individually per screen
- Changes in a screen layout which are no longer compatible due to development, will not be loaded to prevent error messages.
- The auto-add function (e.g. for carriage and origination) will no longer activate on Cost Products, only on normal products.
- It is now possible to have multiple number ranges for your documents
- Product General Data
- On the buying Price-Breaks a Mark Up will only be displayed if there is a Selling Price-Break with the same quantity
- For each Colour/Size combination URL’s can now be saved. To be used during printing to display extra image’s or links.
- The Buying Price in the Suppliers currency has been added as a column to the Product Overview
- The function “Change Prices” has now been updated with additional functionality.
- Quote and Sales Order
- The Quote to Sales Order converter has been optimised to remove unnecessary steps.
- There is now an Order Administrator field which can be re-assigned (defaulting to Customer Administrator)
- The new Order Administrator is also viewable as a column in the Quote/Sales Order Overviews.
- The new Order Administrator is also usable to set actions against.
- URL’s can now be saved per Quote/Sales Order
- The Customer Notes and Alerts were displayed as an editable field, this has now been corrected.
- Within the Invoice Detail screen it is now possible to see and change the Payment Terms.
- Issue when an invoice that could not be printed with 100% discount has been resolved
- Issue when trying to create a Credit Note for a Sales Order after a Branding Method was removed has been resolved
- Exporting as a RTF should now correctly display the watermark/background image
- Within the Stock Value Statistics the buying price per unit will now be used if there is no Fixed Stock Value entered
- Within the Sales Dashboard the formatting of values has been corrected.
- An issue using the wrong dates within the statistic graphs has been resolved.
- Customer General Data
- Customer search speed has been optimised
- The Special Customer Pricing overview now has columns for the Product Name and Product Description
- Web service
- Adjusted the documentation for the Info Service in such a way that the WSDL now also displays descriptions
- The possibility to add URL’s to a product, quote/order has been added to the web service
- An issue whereby the import source of a product could not be adjusted has been resolved.
- Purchase Orders can now be accessed over the web service
6461 CN Kerkrade
+31 45 204 5040
+49 241 89 43 9320
The Hub, Fowler Avenue
+44 1252 701034
Burg Langmanstraat 10
3851 NM Ermelo