– Change in the base architecture of Promotional Office to x86 version to maintain
compatibility with other programs like Microsoft Office.
– Change in the base architecture of Promotional Office to .NET version 4.52 resolving speed
and stability issues.
– Change in the base architecture of Promotional Office to the latest Devexpress version.
– Changes in a screen layout can now be reset individually per screen
– Changes in a screen layout which are no longer compatible due to development, will not be
loaded to prevent error messages.
– The auto-add function (e.g. for carriage and origination) will no longer activate on Cost
Products, only on normal products.
– It is now possible to have multiple number ranges for your documents
– Product General Data
– On the buying Price-Breaks a Mark Up will only be displayed if there is a Selling
Price-Break with the same quantity
– For each Colour/Size combination URL’s can now be saved. To be used during printing to
display extra image’s or links.
– The Buying Price in the Suppliers currency has been added as a column to the Product
– The function “Change Prices” has now been updated with additional functionality.
– Quote and Sales Order
– The Quote to Sales Order converter has been optimised to remove unnecessary steps.
– There is now an Order Administrator field which can be re-assigned (defaulting to Customer
– The new Order Administrator is also viewable as a column in the Quote/Sales Order Overviews.
– The new Order Administrator is also usable to set actions against.
– URL’s can now be saved per Quote/Sales Order
– The Customer Notes and Alerts were displayed as an editable field, this has now been
– Within the Invoice Detail screen it is now possible to see and change the Payment Terms.
– Issue when an invoice that could not be printed with 100% discount has been resolved
– Issue when trying to create a Credit Note for a Sales Order after a Branding Method was
removed has been resolved
– Exporting as a RTF should now correctly display the watermark/background image
– Within the Stock Value Statistics the buying price per unit will now be used if there is no
Fixed Stock Value entered
– Within the Sales Dashboard the formatting of values has been corrected.
– An issue using the wrong dates within the statistic graphs has been resolved.
– Customer General Data
– Customer search speed has been optimised
– The Special Customer Pricing overview now has columns for the Product Name and Product
– Web service
– Adjusted the documentation for the Info Service in such a way that the WSDL now also
– The possibility to add URL’s to a product, quote/order has been added to the web service
– An issue whereby the import source of a product could not be adjusted has been resolved.
– Purchase Orders can now be accessed over the web service
– Branding Methods can now be copied to the same or another product within the Quote or Sales
– Converting Quote to Sales Order
– Quote Actions will now close automatically when converting to Sales Order
– Order Category can be selected when converting
– Check if customer as been deleted or inactive
– Prices can be checked. And changed automatically when quantity is adjusted.
– A warning will appear when trying to handle a Sales Order that is opened by someone else.
– A setting has been added so the Logo Detail screen can be skipped when a Branding Method is set
to “Do not show Logo Details”: one less popup
– It is now possible to see the related Sales Orders from a Quotation
– Empty Addresses are now more easily identified with a warning.
– WIN + F2 dialog upgraded with multiple new functions:
– Internal Mail now has the Customer Number and Customer Name as a subject
– Customer Notes are now displayed
– Completed Customer Actions can be accessed from here
– Customer Details can now be accessed from here
– Address Line 2, Address Line 3 and Address Type are now shown
– Unit of measurement will now be copied over when copying a product
– Alerts against a product will now also be shown when the products are added using the Product
– The following Countries have been added to the Country List: Jersey, Guernsey and
St. Kitts & Nevis
– Buying price breaks can now also be printed on the Quote List Template and Order List Template.
Changes for Invoices and Accounting
– Invoices and Credit Notes are now shown in 1 overview
– Export Model for Credit Notes is available. (Please contact the Support Desk to receive an
– The date of payment will now be the set as date of last payment after import
– Improvements and adjustment with the connection to Twinfield
– Credit Notes be created for paid invoices
– Pre Payment Invoices no longer show costs. In line with business practice for this category of
– The stats for “Invoice Position Statistic” can be filtered per Order Category and Product Group
– The stats for “Product Sales Amount” can be filtered on Order Category, Customer Feature and
– The Column “Country” has been added to the Quote Overview and the Sales Order Overview
– The Column “Last Change” has been added to the Sales Order Overview
– The Column “Delivery Date” has been added to the dialog screen “Reserve from incoming stock”
– The function “Fast Processing” has a setting to always/never/ask for creating an Invoice.
– The Column “Invoiced” has been added to the Delivery Note Overview
– New Filters for the Invoice Overview: Open / Closed / Credit / All excl. Credit / All incl.
– Quote List and Sales Order List template models have access to Quote and Order Actions
– Production Planning Overview can be filtered by and searched using the Self defined Fields
– Special Customer Prices can be exported
Web service changes
– Web service is expanded with search and amending functionality based on Unique Identifier
– Quote and Order importing web service now overwrites the customers Payment Terms within
– Web shop Exporter is now also available as a (simple) Push Service.
– Import function for Contact Names.
– Product importer has been expanded with the following fields:
— Additional Information 1 … 30
— Country of Origin (ISO)
— Duty No.
— Discount Possible
— Inner Box Packaging Units
— Outer Box Packaging Units
Please call the Promotional Office helpdesk, they will be able to provide you with a new excel
file with the additional headers.
And of course call the helpdesk if you need any of the above functions explained and if they apply
to your business.
– Note/Alert column added to Quote-, Sales Order- and Invoice- Overview
– Create a new Contact Person on every screen where there is an Address displayed
– Pressing the [+] in front of the Quote in the Quotation Overview now opens a simalar
screen as in the Order Overview
– Actions displayed on the DashBoard Task List can now be right-clicked for quick access
– Multiple Quotations can now be closed at the same time
– When there is only one Template to chose from, the Template selection screen will not
– In Customer- and Supplier-Detail the Addresses in can now be changed without having to
– QuantityPrice Break dialog within Quotation Detail now also displays “Marging in £”,
“Margin in %”,”Selling Price in Customer Currency”
– Invoice Template can now print the Invoice Creator (before this was only the Account
– Address Details have been adjusted so that the field name is now in front of the
– Per Address (Mail, Delivery, Invoice) a contact person can now be set as default by use
of a dropdwon menu.
– The column “Creator” is now available in the Quote, Sales Order, CreditNote and Invoice
– The Packlist Dialog will no longer be displayed when it is for a Sales Order without
StockProducts/Send Directly and no manual adjustments are needed.
– The Invoice Overview now has a column “Customer Number”
– New Settings created, to cut down on the number of popups:
– Print/Send Purchase Order? Yes/No/Ask
– Print/Send ProForma Delivery? Yes/No/Ask
– Print/Send Delivery Note? (after PackingList) Yes/No/Ask
– Print/Send Delivery Note? (normal) Yes/No/Ask
– “Minimum Order Quantity” can now be set per product
– New Overview for Packing Lists.
– New Template Model: “Stock Receipt”
– “Due date” amended for closed and paid Invoices.
– Save Temporary Product as actual product
– New user right: Limiting the use of CTRL+C on Overview screens
– New user right: Limiting the SUM-funcion on Overviews
– Product active (Yes/No)
– Stock Product (Yes/No)
– Minimum Order Quantity (Quantity)
– New Method in InfoService “SearchSupplier”
– New Method in InfoService “GetProductConfiguration”
– Expanded Method, Suppliers can now be updated by Supplier No. or Suppler Identifier
– Selling Prices are now displayed in Customer Currency
– Removed “Alternative Supplier” dialog, now going straight through to the Supplier Overview
– Invoice Overview now displaying Payment Terms
– When changing the “Send Directly” for one line on a Quote/Order, the question comes up “Do you
wish to apply this to all lines from the same supplier”
– Product of the week will now display quantity price breaks
– Several optimisations with regards to different currencies
– Removed error when trying to delete the description of a Product Group for one particular
– Web service amended to support the lookup of a Customer based on email address or postcode
– Web service amended to allow access to the Order Status, Tracking Number and Weight.
– Curacao was added to the Country List
– Filter Industry Type in Customer Overview now reactivated
– Product Groups are now displayed in the Product Overview Report
– Phonenumber column now selectable from “Column Chooser” within Quote- and Order Overview.
– MarkUp is now displayed as 1.00, no longer as 100.
– Missing countries added (Cayman Islands, South-Sudan, Bahama´s, Jamaica en Sao TOme)
– For the “Product of the week”, it is now possible to select from the entire product list.
– Search on “Own Product number” and “Suppler Product Number” in Quote- and Order Overview
– Mailing multiple invoices. Per email address only one email will be opend with multiple invoices
– Amends for Twinfield Connection
– Statistic Product Sales Amount has been changed.
– The creator of the Invoice column now selectable from “Column Chooser” within Invoice Overview.
– Additional function in Invoice Overview: Show all customers for these Invoices
– Adding a Branding Method to a copied product no longer produces an error (Ticket 11851)
– Using the PRODUCT CONFIGURATOR, TAB can now be used again to enter additional Quantity-Price
Breaks (Ticket 11837)
– Issue resolved with Webservice (Ticket 11887)
– Product Overview specific calculation solved (Ticket 11870)